[lbo-talk] Heartfield on Derrida

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Apr 11 10:57:33 PDT 2009

At 01:42 PM 4/11/2009, Shane Mage wrote:

>On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
>

>>On Apr 11, 2009, at 12:48 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>>
>>>exposes the putrid claims of your critics
>>
>>You've got a future in Trotskyist polemics!|
>

>The correct style is: exposes the pro-imperialist/reformist/
>revisionist/stalinist/shachtmanite/bourgeois claims of your putrid
>critics.
>
>Shane Mage

which one says "objectively imperialist" "objectively conservative" etc? is that a trot thing? Stalnist? CPUSA?

i was telling doug and carrol that I've been so sheltered, having never had to put up with any of that in 3d life, i have no idea how to identify it on email lists or blogs. i would only be able to recgonize a red-orange marxist, and even then it's been a long time!

shag

-- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws