[lbo-talk] help with 3D computer graphics anyone?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 21:07:29 PDT 2009

Chuck, and all, this helps a lot. Its the "move from rounded triangles to convex tetrahedrons" that has intrigued me the most. But it was the admonition to "figure all the concrete theory with a pencil and paper and make a sketch" that helped the most - always my dad's advice, btw. Still really interested in exploring the 3D space, I'm not at all sure that's where I am in the figuring of the concrete theory at the moment... my notes, figures and sketches are now really really fugly but the narrative I'm working on is getting clearer. Anyone who comes to our session on dialectics - 10am Sat of Left Forum 2009 - will see how far I've gotten and how coherent I get by that point. More as it happens, -A