[lbo-talk] help with 3D computer graphics anyone?

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Apr 11 21:22:08 PDT 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:17 PM, ravi wrote:
>
>> Ah yes... well nobody ever accused me of over-the-top seriousness
>> on lbo-talk! The list is a bit over-the-top serious isn't it?
>
> God, I hope not. I just typed something about high colonics.

;-) You are exempt, Doug. And Dwayne is a perennial relief. But I dare say the seriousness is a positive thing... it points to the fact that vocal members of the list have a fair bit of expertise in the matters under debate. In matters of politics, economics, and sociology I cannot pretend to keep up with the level of discussion... though that has not prevented me, as the archives will attest, from throwing in my opinion (the list's only weakness seems to be biology and evolutionary theory, debates on which are maddeningly repetitive and regressive, and I am afraid often ill-informed IMO).

But at some level you guys seriously need to mellow out a bit... and the best way to do that? Join Chris, Mike, Jerry and me for lunch on Sunday, April 26! ;-) <-- NOTE: [possible] change of date. Web page not yet updated.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/