[lbo-talk] There is nothing called the 'moderate Taliban'

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 06:13:07 PDT 2009

Please, spare me the rubbish from the Times of India. Not too long ago, I recall a dinner party at which many journalists from the Times continuously heaped praise on Modi, and engaged in apologias for the genocide in Gujarat. That newspaper has almost no credibility. epoliticus

-- "In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted." -- A German refugee, circa 1867 --

http://epoliticus.wordpress.com/