[lbo-talk] internally riven

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 06:51:25 PDT 2009

Since it (power) appears to govern everything, there's no way he could say it was evil, since it has to explain good as well. It's the standard problem for monotheists. ;)

The theme of the victim who winds up a happy participant in "evil" is, by the way, also a common horror genre trope. I believe that happened in Hostel II and Catacombs and Shadow Over Innsmouth. ;) It's also a favorite theme of Clive Barker -- who, by wild coincidence or not, is also heavily into S&M. :)

Foucault’s