[lbo-talk] Wings Fall Off Empire

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:28:04 PDT 2009

Carrol wrote:

> But as of now there is no "WE" to do the stopping. Do you think just
> widespead belly-aching by leftists here and ther will stop anything?
> Remember what Ian said about how long and how much work it took to get
> the Seattle demos off the ground?

I'm just sayin': Carrol, how do posts like this help build a "we" to do some "stopping"? Don'tcha figure dredmond's point is that its time for folks to get their shit together? If organizing's your goal, organizing should be your practice. Someone feeling irritable might just ask: "Do you think just widespread belly-aching *about *leftists here (and there) will stop anything? Remember what Ian said about how long and *how hard it was to build coalitions* to get the Seattle demos off the ground?"