[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 10:07:18 PDT 2009

I think it's silly. Bad things should be minimized. Causing pain and suffering is bad. Killing animals causes pain and suffering. Therefore...

It's not exactly a complicated logical argument, or one with controversial premises (unless you're one of those epistmological jackasses who only believes in Cartesian doubt only when it comes to a premise he doesn't want to accept).

Why should the burden of proof be on the advocator of vegetarianism anyway? It's not like meat-eating is a universal human practice.