[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 16:46:44 PDT 2009

I was a vegetarian for nearly 15 years, including vegan, macrobiotic, and fruititarian phases. I also knew several PETA activists, who are among the most self-righteous and humorless people I've ever encountered. There's also a misanthropic streak running through many of them, but then, you don't have to go meatless to hate people.

I fell off the veggie wagon years ago. I still eat a lot of vegetarian meals, but I do enjoy chicken, turkey, and occasionally filet mignon. I do feel some guilt, until I see one of our cats get rid of a field mouse.

Dennis