[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 17:13:36 PDT 2009

True, but at that level of analysis, anything normative drops out completely. Everything that happens is, ultimately, energy being moved around. The sunrise, Miles Davis' music, the Holocaust, Mahatma Gandhi's life, global warming, mass murder, sexual intercourse, my death, the Beastie Boys... it's just energy moving around. It''s the night in which all cows are black.