[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 19:07:17 PDT 2009

I think Michael labels what Alex did as endearing tricks because Alex is a parrot and parrots are a priori incapable of anything other than endearing tricks. A parrot could recite Paradise Lost and give an elaborate commentary with references to Plutarch and it would be an endearing trick.

One of my endearing tricks is horrific overposting. For which I apologize, engaging in the specifically human behavior of communicating remorse by placing my tail between my legs.