[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Apr 17 13:45:43 PDT 2009

Wojtek, struggling, asserts:

> sashimi and tartare have no seasoning?

You may season them as you wish; they are delicious regardless. I presume that since your response consists of only the raw foods I mentioned that you concede the rest of my point: unseasoned, cooked meat can be delicious. The fact that even *raw* meat is delicious just goes to underscore my point: you're a lousy judge of taste :-)

You're welcome.

Doug: you totally missed out on Bette's. But for my breakfast dollar, La Note (which is about 10 blocks from KPFA) wins everytime.

http://www.lanoterestaurant.com/

They say:

- In San Francisco, people get up and go to work in the morning - In Oakland, people get up and go to work in San Francisco - In Berkeley, people get up and go to breakfast ...

/jordan