[lbo-talk] bad subjects ?

joel schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:19:49 PDT 2009

Bad Subjects is mostly a legacy site at this point. I don't see it being seriously revived any time in the near future. We really slowed things down after the publication of our second anthology, Collective Action, in August 2004.

Most of us went on to other editorial and writing gigs, non-profits, and teaching jobs. There is still a small group of folks who look after the back end and publish things occasionally, but BS has pretty much ground to a halt.

Best, Joel