[lbo-talk] MR books, Chavez, and PR!

CHRISTOPHERR CARRICO ccarrico at temple.edu
Mon Apr 20 06:00:26 PDT 2009

Dear all:

Events in neighboring Trinidad jogged my memory to thank everyone @ MR for making such an effort to expedite delivery of

*Great Financial Crisis: Causes and Consequences* to South America in time for a lecturer with a tiny class enrollment to teach it.

(Sorry, I'm sure you must have not made a profit on that one!) Scott Borchet and the others I thanked privately, but since I

complained about the book not arriving in time on lists publicly (MARXMAIL and LBO) I remembered this weekend that I should be

thanking you publicly as well.

With such kind PR people working for Monthly Review, I am pleased as punch at the free PR you received from Chavez this

weekend!

Thanks everyone,

Chris Carrico Georgetown, Guyana