[lbo-talk] papal logic

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 17:34:35 PDT 2009

The Vatican's social and economic teachings have never as far as I know been elevated to the standard of a dogma obligatory for all Catholics. They are recommended, but optional. Otherwise, a lot more liberation theology priests (and radical right-wing priests) would have been defrocked than have been.