[lbo-talk] papal logic

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 23:56:36 PDT 2009

It actually works the other way as well. For instance, I have met large numbers of American and European Catholics who believe that the Church's position is anti-theory of evolution, because their priest is anti-evolution. When I point out that the Vatican hasn't had a problem with the theory of evolution since around 1950, they don't believe me.