[lbo-talk] [ONLIST] Re: fresh punditry

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Apr 21 08:48:08 PDT 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
>> (1) Your delivery adds a lot and it's shame to miss it; you have a
>> uniquely sarcastic/sincere radio personna and inflections to match;
>> and
>
> Really? I usually think my delivery is awkward and lacking in fluency.

As opposed to that grating universal style that all the bobble heads learn at Connecticut School of Broadcasting (if that's the place)? Unlike Michael P though, I don't find any sarcasm in your on-air personna (perhaps a bit in the initial commentary, but that's not directed at individuals)... which is great, really, because I don't think sarcasm (towards individuals) works for you at all, since most of the time you actually know what you are talking about, and you seem to have a genuine interest in getting to the bottom of things.

I am still miffed(*) that I was not included in your blogroll and have therefore chosen not to point any of my 11 readers to your blog, from mine. ;-)

--ravi

(*) I am not.

-- .sig: a piece of text with a fool at one end and flames at the other.