[lbo-talk] papal logic

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 06:54:13 PDT 2009

The Philosophy Department of the Catholic University of America prides itself on being the first in the United States to teach courses on Wittgenstein.

In grad school, I studied under Robert Sokolowski, who at least at the time was probably the foremost Husserl scholar in North America. And also, incidentally, a priest, not that you would know it from his books on Husserl. Very nice guy too. I wonder if he's OK -- last I heard he had cancer.