[lbo-talk] papal logic

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 22 08:39:07 PDT 2009

Quite right, and that's a more accurate title than "Dominican." (The Wikipedia article is pretty good.) Anthony Kenny was the long-time teaching partner of McCabe, whom I took as the example, at Oxford. A good sketch of the course of modern Thomism, analytic and not, is the Dominican Fergus Kerr's "After Aquinas: Versions of Thomism" (2002). --CGE