[lbo-talk] more on Robinson

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Apr 24 08:17:40 PDT 2009

On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:35 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:
> There is no way I can read the text in most blogs except by copying it
> into a Word file and changing the font. When one expands font size
> on a
> blog, the text runs off the screen, which makes careful reading almost
> impossible.

That's probably because it’s a poorly designed site/page, or in this case, WordPress theme. I just checked Doug's blog and increasing font size (using Ctrl-+, or Cmd-+ for a Mac) works quite well until the size of the browser gets too small. If your browser is already maximised i.e., it cannot be widened to accommodate the new size, then indeed that's a problem. Doug should perhaps choose a theme that uses flexible/flowing width for its elements.

--ravi