[lbo-talk] More on Robinson

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:06:39 PDT 2009

On a related note, albeit indirectly related, FoxNews ran the following story on their website: "The School of Chavez, Book given to Obama by Venezuelan strongman Chavez is a core text for professors at many U.S. colleges." For details, see http://bit.ly/nQwDD. I do not aim, by pointing out this Fox story, to engage in conspiracy-mongering nor insinuate there is a direct connection. I claim, however, that it might be an instance of "preping the battlefield" as they say in the military, but here with a Gramscian angle. The cases of Finkelstein, Churchill, now Robinson, and this Fox story are of course politically correlated. epoliticus

-- "In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted." -- A German refugee, circa 1867 --

http://epoliticus.wordpress.com/