[lbo-talk] Trotsky's ashes made into cookies

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 15:05:44 PDT 2009

Max wrote

"I've heard he was a good dancer."

Russian men are incredibly good dancers. Even the awful ones are passable.

I've been dancing (Argentine) tango for the last ten years -- in the cosmopolitan bay area -- where, on any given evening, I will dance with Americans, Russians, Germans, Asians, Argentines etc.

The Russians are hands-down the best, then the Latinos, then the Asians.

Silly generalizations, sure, but useful when you're trying to pick a partner.

Joanna