[lbo-talk] Robert Frost Defends Robespierre, Lenin, Mao

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:52:13 PDT 2009

> Let's see what you consider stupid questions. One, what is the
> anarchist/autonomist plan for keeping the electricity running? How would you
> organize such a large-scale enterprise? Or would you junk it for home-made
> candles?

The sentence I deleted from my post was something like "You might start by asking an actual question instead of making an accusation posed as one." Which of course is exactly what you did in response. If your questions weren't narrow and pedantic, and if they weren't designed to score points, I might actually hazard an action.