[lbo-talk] what happened to ISPs?

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:43:37 PDT 2009

Wojtek

My two cents:

Call up your local Citizen Action / PIRG affiliate or the nearest CWA local and talk to them about the market conditions in your area. There could be any number of factors behind this.

I am guessing you are not the only person justifiably hacked off about Verizon's practices. Don't fight it alone if you don't have to.