[lbo-talk] Robert Frost Defends Robespierre, Lenin, Mao

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Apr 26 16:22:06 PDT 2009

I realized that I forgot to say two other things. 1. I think that one cannot avoid the fact that despite the complex circumstances, Kronstadt can only be described as an atrocity. 2. I've never been all that fond of Trotskyists (at least the American SWP variety) at any point of my life. I've always felt that they somehow managed to gather up all the faults of the old man, and none of his virtues. robert wood

P.S. For those interested in the Terrorism and Communism debate, Zizek's introduction is quite interesting, although my position is closer to Deutcher's)