[lbo-talk] More on Literature and Revolution

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 27 07:09:52 PDT 2009

Alan Rudy wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
>

> > Mark Bennett wrote:

[clip]

> Come now, Carrol, you can do better than this w/o going back to
> speculating

Not this morning! Actually I was merely observing a principle I have argued in the past: Don't ask questions without giving _some_ answer yourself. Bare questions are usually unprincipled or merely baiting. Iwanted to push Mark to comment on his quotation, & I thought I ought to offer _some_ comment of my own. I undoubtedly could do better some other time. :-)

Carrol