[lbo-talk] Lunch in NYC

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 27 07:14:05 PDT 2009

Can pics be posted to the list? I've seen Doug's on his blog, and would enjoy putting a face to the names of others on the list whom I've otherwise gotten to know so well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ravi" <ravi at platosbeard.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:56 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Lunch in NYC