[lbo-talk] more FGT

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 27 13:26:59 PDT 2009

<http://filthygorgeousthings.com/voyeur/lust-debauchette>

When I sat down to begin my column, I was going to start with something else, but I realized that it would be disingenuous to dismiss my roots. Feminism led me to this, the whoring, the slutting, the quiet periods of careful consideration, because at its core, I consider feminism to be about varied perspectives, freedom, and choice. And while I prefer to keep my sex and my politics separate, it remains as the foundation to my own life choices, however strange they might be.