[lbo-talk] AQ test

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 16:45:18 PDT 2009

Is that test a joke...?

Where is the question: "True or False: I think 'Neuro-Typicals' (NTs) are basically inferior beings who have not yet learned to appreciate that us Aspies may in fact have a new type of evolutionarily advanced consciousness that they have not yet learned to properly treasure & appreciate"? [a la <http://wrongplanet.net>]

I have met a few people who claim they have Asperger's and unless they'd told me I'd never known they had a 'disorder,' to be honest. (But Aspies actually say it isn't a disorder, also.) I've also known a few people with what I think of as good old fashioned autism, and the difference between the two groups couldn't be more stark.

-B.

shag carpet bomb wrote:

"I find this kind of thing annoying -- the tendency to see Asperger's everywhere"