[lbo-talk] repulsive press release of the day

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:20:38 PDT 2009

This guy probably has trauma issues coming out his ears. As far as I know, the vileness of the Ayatollah's prisons is not in dispute though whetheer that reflects the essential nature of Islam certainly is.

--Wonder what would happen if he and, say, Salman Rushdie were together at the same event.

--Wonder what would happen if he were interviewed alongside someone who knows both trauma issues and the ins and outs of Islam and.or something about education in the Islamic world.

The more interesting question, without having punched through to the links in the message, is who is behind the repulsive marketing and could that be exposed? Not that you have to be the one doing the exposing...

DC