[lbo-talk] 31-cent ice cream and anarchist theory

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:00:34 PDT 2009

Doug Henwood wrote:

> That's nonsense. Sometimes you ask a question because you want to know
> the answer. That's half of what journalism is about.

We are not talking aboaut journalism here; we are talking about converation. The relationship between journalist and his/her target is one thing; that relationship, perfectly valid and necessary in itself, is supremely vicious and strongly offensive in the context of conversation.

Or do you regard lbo-talk subscribers as merely grist for your journalistic mill? If so, no wonder I so often find you so offensive.

Carrol