[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Aug 1 11:42:04 PDT 2009

On Jul 31, 2009, at 8:48 PM, Left-Wing Wacko wrote:

> To deal with this behavior I had recourse to
> various actions. However, to be professional required that I not
> punch some
> kid in the mouth for his back talk regardless of how much he or she
> pissed
> me off .

Really? A sense of professionalism constrained you? That's a tough one for me to wrap my head around. I think I'd be cautioned by possibilities of older brothers, raging mothers or litigant others. (where the hell did those 'no fear' decals originate)?

martin

PS - Jordan and Sheldon - thank you for the exchange that helped me establish an identity for left-wing whacko. Sorry about your wasted posts, but Doug can be lenient (or maybe even absent) on weekends, and Jordan, cut yourself a little slack.

PPS - Jordan - Read the fuckin' A ??