[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Aug 3 16:41:11 PDT 2009

At 06:57 PM 8/3/2009, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>Ok, so who wants to stand up with Jean-Christophe and say that they don't
>want cops responding to a 911 call from someone who says it looks like two
>men broke into their house.

from living in the ghetto and watching what happens, three times personally (i won't count the dozens of similar experiences and very few "fixes), to what happens when they do respond: no thank you. they cause more problems than the original one that needed fixing.

my son, of course, wants to be a cop. and i'm not standing in his way. so put that in your shoeboxes and smoke it.

shag