[lbo-talk] Creationism Cartoon - Re: Creationist theme park seized by IRS

Maya Kennard maya.kennard at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 13:46:46 PDT 2009

May be you will like this fun creationism cartoon on Vadlo search engine: http://vadlo.com/cartoons.php?id=93 :-)

________________________________ From: mart <media314159 at yahoo.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk..org Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 2:14:00 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Creationist theme park seized by IRS

i've been hip to this creationist ruse for awhile; its obviously fake.  i really am employed by god, but i am self-employed. and, i dont employ anyone else because its against my principles to be a boss; also in keeping with theory it creates a reserve army of the unemployed (everyone else) which is always useful to have around---if only to criticize for sloth.