[lbo-talk] Paris Hilton builds a $325k house - for her dogs!

Bill O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:42:41 PDT 2009

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes:

> Time to roll up the sleeves, hoist the black flag, and start slitting
> throats. From the WSJ's real estate blog:
>
> "Paris Hilton built a $325,000 home (it’s pink) for her dogs
> Tinkerbell, Marilyn Monroe, Prince Baby Bear, Harajuki, Dolce and
> Prada, reports Life & Style Magazine."

That is just so cute I can't stand it:

http://www.longislandpress.com/2009/08/05/paris-hiltons-dog-house-is-nicer-than-ours/ "I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful. My friends just love it and think it’s so adorable and cool.”

Work that into a pamphlet to leaflet every SoCal tent city with, *then* it'll be fun.

-- In Solidarity, Billy O'Connor