[lbo-talk] right appropriates Alinsky for town halls

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:50:19 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
>
> I didn't have any trouble getting through it (on the contrary, it was a
>> very quick read).
>>

> I didn't think it was difficult. I thought it was gratingly dumb.

lol. yeah, i didn't mean that, but i see how it sounded that way.

i suppose i read it because i thought i should. i have this bad habit of feeling like i need to finish such things when i've started them, in order to give them the chance.[1] sometimes that pays off, sometimes not. i have to say, i have never referred to the book since i put it down. that may be all i need to remember about it.

[caveat emptor, shag, re: badiou]