[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:16:21 PDT 2009

right there you have it. and i think this is consistent with my point in reply to chris? about imitative learning? and of course "true culture" here is pretty fungible, don't you think? the critical point with respect to, say, birds, may be in the last sentence, the issue of transmission from generation to generation.