[lbo-talk] Angela Davis a Stalinist?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 07:05:26 PDT 2009

Trotsky could write whatever he wanted, but gradual collectivization and "enticing" (I would love to see what Russian word that is translating) the peasantry is not going to work on a short time frame, which is what the Soviets thought they had (which turned out to be true).

(Collecivization actually hurt Soviet agriculture, but neither Trotsky or Stalin knew that was going to happen.)