[lbo-talk] Angela Davis a Stalinist?

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 13 07:42:27 PDT 2009

Maybe. Maybe not. This is the problem with counterfactuals; we can't know one way or the other...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Wasser" <matthias.wasser at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:18 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Angela Davis a Stalinist?