[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:39:00 PDT 2009

Despite the overwrought claims made by social networking proponents, what's weird to you (and, most of the time, to me) is also a kinda intriguing and possibly-potential filled redefinition, de/re-spatialization of "social" and "context", no? As Ravi points out, you can tweet selectively if you prefer, but if you don't this stuff can be searched and pursued and generate connections in provocative, however problematic, ways, no? Alan (aware of quota issues)