[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 14 14:16:44 PDT 2009

What I really cannot even begin to undersnd is why, if it bugs you and shag so much, you are even paying any attention to it. Capitalists make money in 1000s of ways. Big deal. People entertain themselves, within a social order that offers "leisure time" but n free time, in uncountable ways. Relax. Pay attention to something that makes a differencce or gives you pleasure.

Carrol