[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

RicardoStarkey at aol.com RicardoStarkey at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 17:44:31 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/14/2009 5:29:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, shag at cleandraws.com writes:

"I understand the objections; I have thought the same. But in the end, I guess I just can't get terribly upset about it. I have a million and one other things to worry about..."

Agreed. Who doesn't? That's why I chose "bugs." Much milder, dontcha think?

"Slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance their individual character and beauty and are not to be considered flaws or defects. Michael Pollak once told me that they make me look careless (as in uncaring about other people) and maybe a little ignorant. Oh well. I figure that's your problem if you think so."

It definitely is the reader's problem. That's why the reader is humbly requesting a little more consideration from the writer for the reader.