[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

HMFJ hardwin1 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:20:03 PDT 2009

Joe -

The nights (?) of the army Little Diouf came from Ougadougou with his comrades, the children of the troops of the A.O.F. (French Occidental Africa), to open the fantastic spectacle the French Army presented at the Palais des Sports this week.

So one could surmise both the words would also have stuck in Foucault's craw!