[lbo-talk] Ubuntu stuff

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Aug 17 10:35:22 PDT 2009

On Aug 17, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Andy wrote:
>
>> Doug, I get the impression that Ravi and Dwayne answered your
>> question
>> in a way that didn't confirm so much what you already seemed to
>> think.
>
> They're geeks. And I mean that in only the most complimentary way.

You mean there's another way? ;-)

Reminder to all: post your blog link and any other link of interest to: http://groups.diigo.com/groups/lbo-talk

Vote on links if you find them interesting. Subscribe to RSS feeds from the above URL. Don't know how? See: http://google.com/reader/ or if you are on a Mac: http://www.newsgator.com/INDIVIDUALS/NETNEWSWIRE/.

--ravi