[lbo-talk] WH plans to apparently drop "public option"

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 11:03:19 PDT 2009

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, Anthony Kennerson <anthonyk6319 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's probably EXACTLY the point of all this..I really
> don't think that
> deep down, Obama really wanted the kind of health care
> reform that most
> progressives and Leftists (and much of the lay public)
> supports; his

[WS:] So it is the black guy's in the white house fault, huh?

Methinks that most progressives and Leftists do not realize a fundamental difference between the US and other industrialized countries: while all other industrialized countries have corporations, in the US corporations have a country.

Mr. Obama is learning that the hard way, but I do not think he fully realized that when he run for office.

Wojtek