[lbo-talk] help with windows

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 09:38:05 PDT 2009

Can anyone help me solve the seemingly simple problem involving TFPOS*) Windows.

When I want to explore (using Windows XP) the contents of my drive, I click on "start," then "computer," and then drive from a pull-down menu (say, D:) - a _single_ windows opens showing the contents of that drive. What I want instead is _two_ side-by-side windows opening - one on the left showing the folders, and the other one on the right showing the files (if any). My other machine (Vista) is set that way, but I cannot figure out how to set the XP machine that way. The "help" in Windows is not at all helpful, especially if one does not know the proper jargon. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Wojtek

*) That Fucking Piece of Shit