[lbo-talk] Barney Frank at the top of his form

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Aug 19 14:57:21 PDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>> why the woman made the comparison she did and what the source of her
>> information was
>
> Turns out she's a LaRouchie

That's so satisfying. It perfectly answers a question that's been hovering in my mind ever since I saw her. She seemed in all her deportment to be someone from the left, not the right. And I was wondering how she got to such a mad right wing position. I was on the verge of deciding my deportment radar must be off. But now it makes perfect sense.

Michael