[lbo-talk] Barney Frank at the top of his form

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:00:23 PDT 2009

Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

> wow. i need more coffee. :-)
> sry for the mixed metaphors and ambiguous antecedents. from now on, only
> posting after *third* cup.

I have a better suggestion. Clip all quoted text except for the exact senentences you are responding to. When I at least see a message this deep in quotes, I run.

This is the rule on the marxism list, incidentally, and whatever else one might dislike about that list, you do not, ordinarily, find posts in which the topic itself is lost in an irrelevant cascade of x wrote y wrote z wrote p wrote q wrote.....

Carrol