[lbo-talk] Microsoft: 0, Google: 1

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Aug 21 08:46:01 PDT 2009

On Aug 21, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> So, really, what makes otherwise cost-conscious people and businesses,
> especially outside the US, fork over good money to Redmond for their
> overpriced and poorly debugged crap?

Though I'm using a 2000 version of Office for the Mac - the latest version is full of improvements that suck - I think it's pretty terrific. Word and Excel are tremendously useful and work well. I didn't pay all that much for it either. From what I've seen of Windows, it sucks. But no complaints about Office from me.

Doug