[lbo-talk] Microsoft: 0, Google: 1

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Fri Aug 21 13:19:13 PDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:21:02PM -0400, Wojtek S wrote:

> Not to mention the fact that I have to re-learn Excel because the 2007 has a
> very different user interface than the 2003.

There is a little flash program where you can click the menus in what looks like office 2003 and then it shows you where it is in 2007.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA100744321033.aspx

This seems to have been very helpful where I work as most people made the switch without extensive training.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

-George Clinton