[lbo-talk] Review of Badiou's Number and Numbers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 17:45:16 PDT 2009

Stripped to its bare bones, Platonism is the idea that the structure of the universe is (metaphysically) independent of and precedes (logically) the universe. Why are people (e.g. Ravi and that guy who denies morality while simultaneously railing against antihumanism) so horrified by this idea? It's weird.